With years of bad playground memories behind her, Anna Kendrick attempts to conquer her fear of dodgeball with the help of Kevin Hart. KEVIN HART: WHAT THE FIT is an unscripted comedy starring Kevin Hart, now in its second season. In each episode, Kevin invites one of his celebrity friends to join him on a fun, fit journey, trying out unique and outrageous workouts from jousting like a medieval knight to batting practice with the Los Angeles Dodgers. Kevin and his friends hilariously push themselves out of their comfort zones on the way to getting fit.FOLLOW THE FUNNY:Facebook▶ 🐱bit.ly/LOLNetwork-FBTwitter▶ 🐱bit.ly/LOLNetwork-TWInstagram▶ 🐱bit.ly/LOLNetwork-IGYouTube▶ 🐹www.youtube.com/channel/UCLRmIdRJgLfmdpJufmBhBuASnapchat▶ LOLNetworkOfficial Website▶ 🐱www.laughoutloud.com Laugh Out Loud is a comedy brand and multi-platform network founded by the world’s top comedian Kevin Hart. Through his network, Hart delivers his vision for the future of comedy: social, mobile, multicultural and seriously funny. From stand-up legends to globally-recognized digital influencers, Hart and LOL curate comedy’s boldest voices to produce original scripted and unscripted series, stand-up specials, live broadcasts and special events. Hart brings the groundbreaking social-first strategy that earned him 100 million+ followers to Laugh Out Loud, with one core mission: keep the world laughing. Dope Comedy. Delivered Daily. Always On. Always Loud. Directly from Kevin Hart and his hand-picked crew of comedic rockstars.© MMXVIII LIONS GATE TELEVISION, INC.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.Executive ProducersMATT KUNITZPIP WELLSREBECCA SHUMSKY QUINNDAVID SHUMSKYMARK HARRISJEFF CLANAGANKEVIN HARTCo-Executive ProducersMATT KAYED. MAX PORISHosted ByKEVIN HARTGuest StarringANNA KENDRICKDirected ByALEX VAN WAGNERSupervising ProducerCHARLES TAYLOR GOUBEAUDLine ProducerLAURIE LEANNAHProducersNICK ALARCONMIKELL IVEYCANDICE C. WILSONComedy ProducersHARRY RATCHFORDDAN RILEYEditorsBRYAN CARREONJOE CAULEYBRETT SNYDERAssociate DirectorJASON EDWARDSStage ManagerWOLFGANG DELGADODirector of PhotographyTIM MURPHYProduction ManagerMCKENZIE HANSONPost Production SupervisorLINDSAY HEMPELAssociate ProducersDANA DIGIACINTOROBBIE KOCSISMICHAEL A. ROWEStory Associate ProducerEMMA ALTMEYERCamera OperatorsIVAN DURANERIK HAMILTONASHLEY HUGHESMARQUES SMITHNICK TRAMONTANOSteadicamSEAN FLANNERYLead Camera AssistantJEREMIAH THORNECamera AssistantsVERLON ALLENCOREY COOPERDEANDRE GREENDAVE HAWESTech SupervisorED DANIELIANTech DepartmentMIKE DELLAMONICAWALLACE L. DIXONDANIEL J. FERRISDITEDUARDO EGUIAAudio SupervisorKENYATA WESTBROOKAudio MixersBRYAN DIAZAARON LACHAPELLEROBERT P. MATTHEWS JR.A2JORDAN DIAZGafferAJ TAYLORBest BoyDANNY VINCENTKey GripROLAND MARTINEZBest Boy GripMARVIN MEJIAElectriciansVICTORIA CHENOWITHJAMES GREENDWYANE LYONTIM RYANRYAN SHOPAYGripsRYAN SPARLINGWLADAMIR VELEZLead ManKEVIN MINCINSet DresserRILEY CRAPPER Property PersonKEVIN CAMPOYREGGIE DAVISJACK LEWISMATT MCWILLIAMSClearance SupervisorSTEFANI NEWMANProduction AccountantSHARON PACKPayroll AccountantJULIE BERNARDSTalent ProducerASHLEY RHORERTalent ManagerTRASK DONALDSONProduction AssociateHANNAH HIGGINSWardrobeASHLEY NORTHDARI ANN SETTELMakeupCARRI HAMILTONVANESSA SCALIHairCRAIG GANGILocation ManagerPATRICK THOMPSONKey Assistant Location ManagerAMIL FUENTESTransportation CaptainGUY MERRICKDriversIGNACIO ALVAREZMIKE BELPEDIOJEREMY COLEGROVEMICHAEL A. MORENOBILLY MEYERSFREDDY MORALESJEREMY RIORDANSet MedicJOHN B. AUSTINCraft ServicesBRENDON KWAKJUSTIN PARKLead Assistant EditorCHRIS HICKSAssistant EditorMONELL VERTUSMusic SupervisorRICK KRIMBELColoristTAL, C.S.I.Online EditorJOSIAH COHENRe-Recording MixerTERRANCE DWYER, C.A.S.Talent Casting ByJB TALENTMusic ByKILLER TRACKSSIGNATURE TRACKSGraphics ByMIDNIGHT SHERPAProduction AssistantsOLIVIA BONILLAKARINA DEUTSCHANDREW DUGANCHAD ELLISSANNA HESHMATIBENJAMIN JENIFERCHRISTOPHER MACKSATHYA MIELECHARLOTTE PETERSJHONNY ROLDANKATE WATHALLSpecial ThanksBLUEPRINT POST PRODUCTIONBRUCE’S CATERINGC-MOUNT INDSUTRIESDOOM DODGEBALL TEAMILLUMINARMIXERS POST SOUND SERVICESSAUCY DODGEBALL TEAMTHE BOSCHETTI GROUPVER EQUIPMENT RENTALS
Качество: hd720; Кодек: avc1.64001F, mp4a.40.2; Битрейт: 2007259
Качество: hd2160; Кодек: vp9; Битрейт: 12978784
Качество: hd1440; Кодек: vp9; Битрейт: 6437024
Качество: hd1080; Кодек: avc1.640028; Битрейт: 4422281
Качество: hd1080; Кодек: vp9; Битрейт: 2588632
Качество: hd720; Кодек: avc1.4d401f; Битрейт: 2364204
Качество: hd720; Кодек: vp9; Битрейт: 1413740
Качество: large; Кодек: avc1.4d401e; Битрейт: 1200211
Качество: large; Кодек: vp9; Битрейт: 643790
Качество: medium; Кодек: avc1.4d401e; Битрейт: 646432
Качество: medium; Кодек: vp9; Битрейт: 336827
Качество: small; Кодек: avc1.4d4015; Битрейт: 258664
Качество: small; Кодек: vp9; Битрейт: 229716
Качество: tiny; Кодек: avc1.4d400c; Битрейт: 118141
Качество: tiny; Кодек: vp9; Битрейт: 103249
Качество: tiny; Кодек: mp4a.40.2; Битрейт: 130977
Качество: tiny; Кодек: opus; Битрейт: 54780
Качество: tiny; Кодек: opus; Битрейт: 71017
Качество: tiny; Кодек: opus; Битрейт: 139612
Качество: tiny; Кодек: mp4a.40.5; Битрейт: 195674
Качество: tiny; Кодек: mp4a.40.2; Битрейт: 387081
I'm Kevin Hart,
your host of "What the Fit."
About to go pick up a friend of mine-- Anna Kendrick.
You may know her from a lot of movies.
Aww, she's so adorable. So adorable.
- Kevin Hart. - What are you doing, lady?
Um, I'm just standing on the street
- hoping a celebrity would come and pick me up. - With your thumb out.
Do you have, like, any idea
of how much fun you're gonna have today?
- Um, no. - No, no, okay.
It's, like, the most fun ever.
Okay, I'm increasingly nervous
'cause you're selling this really hard.
Kevin: I'm selling it, because if I don't sell it
and I don't make you feel comfortable,
then I'm not doing my job.
Yeah, and then I'm gonna tweet about it.
"Don't go and work out with Kevin ( bleep ) Hart."
No, you can't tell people that.
You gotta tell people the complete opposite.
All right, here's what we're gonna do.
We're going to embrace the world
of, like, jumpy dodgeball.
- Anna: I feel a sense of solidarity with you. - Kevin: Uh-huh.
- We're both, um, on the shorter side. - Great word, by the way.
I thought that we would also share,
maybe a hatred for sports like dodgeball, because--
Why would you have a hatred for dodgeball?
Because I played it in middle school!
Was it not a good experience? What happened?
I don't know if you know this about being a small person,
but, you know, you get picked last for stuff.
- You're not thought of as super athletic. - Last? What?
I'm like those baby gazelles that are injured
- on those nature documentaries. - Oh, my God.
I'm small with the mentality of big.
I was the kid that was like, "I'ma ( bleep ) y'all up."
- A lot of smack. Okay. - Yeah, that's what I'ma do.
And they was like, "Whoa. No cursing at the teachers."
And I was like, "All right."
I was a Chihuahua. ( barking )
My Chihuahua is one of those Chihuahuas that's owned by
a rich white lady that gets their nails done.
- That's-- okay. - So they've got the manicure.
- Now I get it. - ( barks )
( barking ) That was me.
- Yeah. - So that's where I got off.
- I could picture that, yeah. - But you-- you weren't.
And dodgeball went bad because of...
I mean, I guess you're not getting a lot of injuries,
but there are spiritual injuries.
Spiritual. Spiritual injuries, okay.
Why don't we stop at one of them little psychic places,
you know, where they can see into the future?
What if somebody looks in to what we're about to do to tell you--
And they're like, "Anna, you're gonna get tall one day."
Well, they may not say that.
But they may say, "This thing that Kevin Hart
has planned for you is gonna be fine and fun."
People come to me for three reasons--
- romance, finance, or hot pants. - What does that mean?
Where's my money? Are they coming back? Is this the one?
That's why people usually come to see psychics.
I wanted to go see one about a--
an STD. I didn't know if I had one.
- Yeah, yeah? - It was confusing for me.
And you thought a psychic was the best way,
- rather than a physician? - At the time, I didn't have insurance.
- Got ya. - So you do what you gotta do.
So, I said to the psychic, "I need you to look at this."
So you did a physical examination.
Well, I thought I could. They threw me out
- Gotcha. - once they figured out that they couldn't do,
- That tracks. - yeah, what I wanted.
But that's the only time I've ever went.
- But it wasn't. - Okay.
But, like, give me a wink if he's definitely got a couple STDs.
Kevin: Well, it wouldn't be "got." It would be "had."
All right, Paul, this is my friend.
I want to take her to do an activity.
This activity that you're doing is physical, yes?
- Yes. - It's physical.
It is also, uh--
oh, it's childhood concern.
Is this playground trauma?
- Well, school, yeah. - Yeah, yeah? Yeah, yeah?
Okay, draw a card for me, please, Anna.
- Great. - Which card do we have for you?
Let's see. Oh, the Empress.
Now, this is about fruition.
This is about getting the better of this fear.
- Mm. - You no longer have to be affected by it.
You effect the situation.
- Meaning, if it's kids... - Mm-hmm.
...and she wants to throw a ball in one of the kids' faces,
- you're now in charge of the situation. - I'm in charge of that.
- You're in charge of it. - I can do that.
- Absolutely. - Great.
- At one point, you were the kid. - Right.
Really, we always get both sides of every story.
- You know what this reminds me of? - Paul: Hmm?
Uh, it reminds me of a little saying that I heard,
and it really goes hand-in-hand,
which is, "You can walk all you want.
But, eventually, somebody got to cook the hot dog."
- I love that saying. - And that's gonna be you.
Kevin: That's gonna be your dream.
Meaning, it's your job to cut the grass.
I love that.
My mom used to say that.
Now, I know you're probably saying to yourself already,
'cause you're a psychic, and I didn't want to tell her,
but I have, you know, I don't have training,
but I do have the same ability...
- Indeed. - to tap into those places.
I'm really on a quest to do so many more things
- in my fitness journey. - Mm-hmm.
And, uh, you know, will I ever get "People's" Sexiest Man Alive?
Will I ever get it? What's that?
The unseen hand of good. It's a big yes.
It's a big yes. The unseen...
I feel like you're being really nice.
So, is she gonna be good today?
- She's gonna be great today. - That's the basic--
Just remember, stay right here. Stay right here.
- Okay. Great. - You're gonna be fine. You're gonna be fine.
- Thank you, Jesus! - Go win!
- Thank you. I'm excited. - You're welcome, my darling.
- We'll see you. -<i> ( music playing )</i>
Man: Long shot, long shot!
- All right, come on. - Whoo!
- Tuck that in. - Come on, Anna. Come with me.
Oh! Oh, wait. Hold, hold, hold.
- Hello, Saucys! - Woman: Hello.
- How are you? - Welcome to professional dodgeball practice.
This is amazing.
Hey, this is my team.
- Got it. - My name's Mick.
This is how we train for ultimate dodgeball.
- Okay. - You're small people, so you're good.
- Is that-- Small people? - I'm not sure--
- Is that a good thing? - Smaller targets.
- You're easier to dodge. - Oh, so it's cooler to be small.
- Oh, absolutely. - You hear that?
- You hear that? - Great. That's great.
- You see that right there? - I think they're ready.
- You know what? - ( both barking )
All right, all right. We got practice. We got practice, guys.
- That's our thing. - Woman: Good, good, good.
- Let's go. Kevin. - Can I see it?
Don't fear the ball. That's the number one rule.
When a ball's coming at you, you gotta take that.
You gotta take it, Anna.
That's the problem with a lot of people out here.
They're not willing to just take a couple balls.
That's it. Take the balls. Gotcha.
Let's get Trey on this pad right here.
Let's get some balls. We're gonna throw these at him.
- Kevin: Yeah. - Mick: All right. This is what a real dodger does.
- Wow! - Kevin: Oh, wow.
- All right, Kevin. - Let me go.
- Now it's your turn to dodge. - Here we go.
All of Saucy, we're throwing at him at the same time.
- Okay. - Everybody on Kevin on three.
Good luck! 'Cause it's about to get loose--
- One, two, three! - ( grunting )
Mick: You gotta dodge, Kevin.
- Whoo! - Goddamn it, you can't see 'em all.
- You gotta be more elusive. - There are so many of them.
We're changing. Anna, your turn now.
Anna, I know what to do next time.
- ( laughs ) - I know how to be evasive.
- Are you out of breath, Kevin? - No, I ain't out of breath.
- Let's go. - A little bit.
- Anna? - What?
- ( both bark ) - There you go.
We're taking this throw. One, two, three!
- ( gasps ) - Kevin: There you go.
- Whoo! - Nailed it.
She dodged all of those, first try.
Was that a dodge or was that a, "Ahh"?
- Mick: She's on a different pad. - I was dodging.
- Kevin: Okay. - I'm a Chihuahua.
All right. Yeah.
- Woman: Oh, there you go! - Woman 2: She can dodge.
Okay, I know I missed.
I definitely missed.
- Not the best thrower. - Here's the big dodge.
Are you-- Well, I look like ( bleep ) out here.
This is ridiculous.
I look like jack ( bleep ) out here.
- She's ready. - Yeah, she--
Woman: I think-- I think Anna's ready.
We got one more workout for you right here.
We're gonna bring some targets out for you.
Okay, target practice.
Who, actually, is, like, your best arm on this team?
Just so I know who I'm throwing it better than.
You want to compete with Trey right here?
Trey, is that your thing?
This is your enemy, right here.
- I used to pitch. - Oh.
- This is Trey. - Looks like I'm about to take Trey down.
- ( chuckles ) - We got a challenger.
It was good. Look how far it went, though.
Yeah, no, it got pretty far.
That's too close for me.
Mick: Oh, all right.
Come here, black guy!
Hey, target practice, huh?
Woman: Go, go, go!
- Mick: Here's another. - Go again. Go, go!
( bleeping ) you.
Kick your ass, ( bleep ) damn it!
- Kevin, you're missing. - Come on, you son of a ( bleep ).
- ( laughing ) - Go ahead, Anna.
Can't you see I'm tired over here? Throw some balls.
( grunts )
( cheering )
Mick: It seems like someone's a natural at this.
I'm a picture of grace and athleticism.
- That's great, Anna, good job. - Thank you.
Glad you're doing great, Anna.
All right, you little skinny red piece of ( bleep ).
- Yeah! - That's that dirty cat.
That dirty neighborhood cat!
- Yeah, get it. Yeah. - Yeah!
- Okay. Get angry at this. - Anna: Meow!
Imagine it's the Rock right here.
Kick your ass, ( bleep ).
- There you go. - Ooh, I see how you feel about him.
Oh, yeah, oh, yeah!
Should I change my nickname to Cannon?
'Cause that's what I just threw.
Mick: I think they're ready for this game.
- All right, let's go. - Woman: Yeah!
We gotta "Saucy" on three. Here we go. Ready?
On three, "Kevin Hart's the captain."
- One, two, three. - All: Saucy!
Kevin Hart's the captain! Yep.
All right, guys, you gonna do what I say, all right?
Everything goes through me.
<i> Welcome to the mega-exclusive invitational</i>
<i>of Vertically Challenged A-list Superstar Celebrity Shorties</i>
<i> Trampoline Dodgeball Championship.</i>
- I'm Brittany Massro. - And I'm Dave Benedetto.
And get ready for an onslaught of balls.
Brittany:<i> Team Saucy adding some short to the sport</i>
<i> with two new rookies, Kendrick and Hart.</i>
- You got this, right? You'll be good without me. - I'm ready.
Brittany:<i> They're looking really tough, Dave.</i>
David:<i> Yeah, they'd better play tough, too.</i>
<i> 'Cause they're taking on the five-time world champion,</i>
<i> all-time great, winningest team to ever play the sport,</i>
<i> Team Doom!</i>
They're the best team in the flippin' world.
I'm sure you're nice people, but for the sake of today, boo!
- Boo! Boo! - Hey!
Just, visually, I feel like we're real underdogs.
- Size doesn't mean anything. - Yeah.
I'm telling you, I have a stunt double named Ashley.
I could have her here in 30 minutes.
- Too late. Too late. - Okay.
Welcome to the match. On my whistle,
you will rush to get that ball in the middle,
and then the game is on.
If you get hit, you're out.
If it's a catch, then you're safe and that person is out.
You can block with the ball, but if you block with the ball
and it hits your body, you are out.
Everyone clear? Yes, sir?
Uh, how do you cheat?
- If I-- if I were to-- - Oh, yeah.
Dodgeball is one of the only sports
that uses the honor system. It's, like, key.
So you just don't cheat in dodgeball.
Well, I'm not-- I'm not going to cheat.
No, I'm just going to say that-- like, if it hits me,
I'm just going to say it didn't.
- ( Anna scoffs ) - I'll be watching you.
- Mick: Oh, no. - I got it. All right, I'm clear now.
I got it. All right.
- Saucy, you ready? - Saucy, are we ready?
Referee: Doom, are you ready?
Oh, my God, what was that?
How come they didn't say it with him? That was stupid.
Nobody else joined it?
They just left him out there by himself like that?
That's not a team effort.
All right, folks.
Best of three games takes home the trophy.
It's dodgeball time!
- On my whistle! - Brittany:<i> Here's the opening run.</i>
<i> Game one is on.</i>
<i> Hart is on the ball.</i>
Come on, Kevin, come on. Playing smart.
Brittany:<i> He winds up big...</i>
Catch, you just threw a catch.
David:<i> On the replay, you can see Hart</i>
<i> lobbed an easy catch to Doom, so he is out.</i>
Well, y'all didn't tell me which way to throw it.
- Goddamn! - Referee: Doom, your throw!
- Out! - David:<i> Ow, Saucy gettin' creamed.</i>
Brittany:<i> Great dodge there, and Saucy bringing the heat.</i>
David:<i> Doom, which another huge catch.</i>
- Kevin: Anna, watch your back! - ( screams )
- Anna! - Brittany:<i> Kendrick dodging for days.</i>
- Oh, good dodge! - Watch out, Anna!
- Ah! - Good dodge, Anna!
- We're still in it! - David:<i> Team Doom with the triple toss. </i>
- Brittany: <i> Another Saucy goes down. </i> - It's all you, Anna!
Brittany:<i> It's four on one. Kendrick is solo.</i>
- You got this, let's go! - It's all you!
I'm not gonna lie to you guys.
This is literally a nightmare scenario!
David:<i> Yeah, I had a nightmare scenario</i>
involving a trampoline, a chainsaw,
and a bottle of baby oil.
Brittany:<i> Yikes, Dave. A little too much of an overshare.</i>
Get him in his face!
- Brittany:<i> Oh, big dodge from Doom! </i> - ( chanting "Anna" )
Anna, get the ball!
David:<i> Kendrick makes the catch,</i>
<i> which brings a Saucy player back in the game.</i>
- Kevin's back in! - It's go time.
- Let's go, Kevin! - Ah!
- Woman: Get 'em! - I saw him do this.
Brittany:<i> Hart slings a side arm.</i>
David:<i> Oh, he missed by a mile.</i>
Brittany:<i> Kendrick with the sniper shot.</i>
- David:<i> Oh! </i> - Brittany:<i> But Doom makes that snatch.</i>
David:<i> So, Kendrick is out!</i>
- Just you, Kevin. - I've been here before, baby.
David:<i> Doom fires.</i>
- Goddamn. - David:<i> Hart is hit, and Team Saucy goes down.</i>
That was like a heat-seeking missile.
And game one goes to Doom.
One-zero, Doom. On my whistle. ( blows whistle )
Get back! Get back! Oh, shoot!
Brittany:<i> Doom coming out swinging.</i>
- Catch! - David:<i> And Doom makes a catch.</i>
- ( yells ) - David:<i> Hart with the stop, dodge, and roll.</i>
Brittany:<i> Doom, with the long rifle, takes out Saucy.</i>
- Referee: Out. - Brittany:<i> Hart pumps.</i>
<i> Launches a rocket.</i>
<i> But Doom back flips for the dodge.</i>
David:<i> Saucy with a no-look backhand shot.</i>
<i> And Doom is out!</i>
<i> Saucy is in the flow.</i>
Brittany:<i> Doom is down to one.</i>
David:<i> Saucy fires.</i>
- Referee: Out! - David:<i> And it's over!</i>
Brittany:<i> Saucy takes game two and it's all tied up.</i>
- Mick: Let's go. - He was cheatin'.
- You on steroids? You cheatin'! - Yeah!
( all laugh )
- One-one. - We can count. We can count.
I don't know if you can.
David:<i> A lot of smack-talking.</i>
This is it, the final match.
Down to game three.
Winner takes home the trophy.
Dodgeballs to the wall.
All right, teams. It all comes down to this.
One-one, Doom and Saucy.
- Here we go, on my whistle! - ( blows whistle )
( bleep )
David:<i> Oh! Saucy takes out Doom right off the bat.</i>
Brittany:<i> Doom is out for blood!</i>
- Referee: Out, out. - David:<i> Doom dropping a deuce on Saucy.</i>
Let's go, fellas.
Better back up.
- David:<i> She fires a laser! </i> - Catch!
Brittany:<i> And it's a catch from Doom.</i>
David:<i> So, Kendrick is out.</i>
-<i> Hart fires a canon. </i> - Oop, got him.
David:<i> And Doom is down.</i>
Get your ass out!
David:<i> Doom from way downtown.</i>
- Brittany:<i> Too slow. </i> - Referee: Out.
-<i> Down to four on one. </i> - All right, Kevin, it's all you!
<i> Hart staring down Doom.</i>
Mick: Kevin versus Doom!
Hands up, Kevin! Big catch!
- Kevin! - Hey! Three, two...
Brittany:<i> Doom calls for the buddy up.</i>
- ( cheers ) - David:<i> Hart dodged those balls</i>
<i> like a Chihuahua in the big dog park.</i>
- I see you, Kev. - Let's go, Kev.
You guys suck. You guys suck ass.
I'll hit you with the old K. Hart Wiggle.
- Come on, Kev. Get fit. - That's called the Little Swag Wiggle.
Brittany:<i> Doom pumps.</i>
Woman: Hit him in the face, Kevin!
David:<i> Hart, staring down the world champs.</i>
-<i> Doom winds up. </i> - Brittany:<i> Doom with a sneak attack.</i>
- Doom takes it! - David:<i> It's all over!</i>
<i> It's all over! Doom wins!</i>
Referee: Doom takes it.
David:<i> And it's not so sweet for Saucy.</i>
- Hey. - Mick: Boo!
That's a different level of fitness, right there.
But I don't quit that--
Ah, sorry, sorry. Just trying to get a hit. Sorry.
Five-time national dodgeball championship team, Doom!
You guys picked on a bunch of celebrities
who never played dodgeball before.
- Congratulations. - All: Boo.
I'll be a man. That's a big deal.
- Hey. - Whoo!
I knew it, I knew it! You can't trust him.
- Saucy! - You can't trust him.
Now, congratulations to 'em.
Nothing but fun.
Ultimately, a game that I did not only know about,
but now that I get to actually play it,
experience it, you gotta respect it.
Come here, Anna!
Here's what we will say, man.
To everybody at home, the biggest message about this
is, hey, challenge yourself.
That's what "What the Fit" is all about.
It's about embracing physical fitness,
and that physical fitness can be whatever you desire it to be.
- Anna, high-five it. - Amazing.
- You were dope as hell. - I know.
I had a good time.
Another amazing episode of "What the Fit."
All right. ( yells )
Hart:<i> Hey, what's going on? This is Kevin Hart.</i>
<i> Now, I know we had fun,</i>
<i> but right now it's time to get serious.</i>
<i> So what I want you to do</i>
<i> is start by watching these videos</i>
<i> and subscribing to my channel,</i>
<i> "Laugh Out Loud." Do it!</i>
Смотрите новости в мире онлайн в хорошем качестве
Смотрите видео онлайн бесплатно в высоком качестве на HDVIDEO